Industrial storage solutions
When you’re managing an industrial manufacturing environment, you have two primary concerns: processes and storage. Our products and our custom designs provide solutions for both functions. Your operations stay efficient, productive, safe, and secure – and your bottom line will benefit.
A storage solution comes with a mandate to improve inventory accuracy and output while reducing workplace injuries. Utilizing your vertical space, you are able to more effectively use your existing real estate. This can be achieved with mezzanines, carousel, lifts and automation solutions.
Built for strength and designed for safety and security, wire cages protect inventory from damage and shrinkage, and protect workers from moving machinery and falling objects. Click here to see a brochure.
Space-efficient vertical carousels make materials and parts easily accessible, while reducing lift-strain workplace injuries.
Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
For small parts and high volume, AS/RS provides fast automated picking for increased productivity, and reduces space requirements by up to 75%.
Whether stand-alone or integrated with an AS/RS system, conveyors in a custom-designed layout will keep materials flowing through the manufacturing process with maximum efficiency.
Save time and eliminate multiple picking trips when you consolidate boxes and materials into a single cart for manual conveyance to a workstation or delivery point. There’s a size and configuration for every manufacturing need.
As processes change and storage needs shift, modular offices can be moved and reconfigured to fit your new layout. They’re regulation-compliant, and they save the cost of a new build.
Process in manufacturing is what creates efficiencies and therefore increases the bottom line.
By having your parts easily available, offering a solution that increases worker safety and using space efficient storage the opportunity for increased production and manufacturing can be achieved.
With adjustable shelves and compartments, a rail-mounted mobile shelving system is secure, sturdy, and space-saving. Non-reactive finishes and electronic locks keep your inventory safe from damage and pilferage.
Tools and parts come in all shapes and sizes. Cabinets with modular drawers and reconfigurable compartments give you customized secure storage to fit your operation’s unique requirements. Click here to see a brochure.
Multilevel storage with mezzanine access lets you make the most of vertical space in your industrial building. Expand your storage up, not out.
Heavy Duty Shelving
Strong and durable, heavy duty shelving lets you store bulk-quantity materials without worries about shelf failure and inventory loss. Click here to see a brochure.
Click this image to get access to a comprehensive brochure of how we can help you with material handling solutions that can create new efficiencies.
- Vertical Carousel StorageSee how Hanel Rotomat Vertical Carousel Storage works and how it is being used by hospitals.
- Carousel AutomationLearn more about vertical automated carousel material handling solutions.
- Hanel Rotomat Office CarouselsThe optimum filing system for records management. Productivity, cost reduction, efficiency: These are challenges faced by today's organizations.
- Industrial CarouselsWith the Hänel Rotomat® industrial carousel, we offer a flexible storage and provisioning system that adapts optimally to your needs.
- Material Handling Storage SolutionsMaximize your storage footprint and optimize picking.
- How the Office Carousel WorksSee how the Hanel Rotomat Office Carousel works. It optimizes filing and administrative areas.